Business Development Manager
Metallurgy, a dusty, old-fashioned environment? Not at all! The steel industry is reinventing itself! Steel is everywhere. Join the adventure and discover modern practices and technological facilities that are well worth the detour. The NLMK Group is a major player in the steel industry, and one of the most successful in the world. We are present in 7 countries and have 20 production sites. And we're not stopping there! We know why we exist. We believe in our strategy. We are driven by strong values. The only thing missing is you. Make a big impact and shape the future of a carbon-neutral steel industry with us!
As Business Development Manager, you report to the Chief Commercial Officer of NLMK Europe. You develop existing collaborations, create strategies to find other clients and support the other sales teams.
- Support the development of existing customers (in accordance with sales strategy), including:
- Preparation of customer development plans (volume growth, improvement of service, product development, etc.).
- Support the implementation of customer development plans.
- Find and develop collaboration with new clients (in accordance with sales strategy), including:
- Strategy of development of new customers (by regions/market segments) in accordance with customer pursuit plan.
- Defining the process for development for new customers.
- Acquisition of new customers (search, prioritization, negotiations, trial lots, etc.).
- Handover of new customers to the sales team (KAM's).
- Improvement of the IT platform for management of new customers.
- Support for sales team in launch of sales of new products (existing and new customers).
- Backgroudn in economics, business, finance or auivalent by experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field.
- Good understanding of steel and mechanical industry market and business development skills.
- Capacity to build a strategy for customer ecquisition.
- Good level of French and English, German is a plus.
- Sense of organization and priorities.
- Positive mindset and solution oriented
- Proactice and autonomous.
- Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills
- At ease with financial aspects
- Long term and trusted customer relation oriented
- Ability to travel about 35-40% of you time
Do you want to be part of shaping the future of green, carbon-free steel? Do you want to be part of a team where everyone has a say? Do you want to join a fast-moving environment with many opportunities for career development?
You can make the difference and make your voice heard at NLMK Europe! Create your opportunity to start, grow and develop in one of the world's most successful steel companies. NLMK's success is based on the strength of a team with family values and a strong international presence. A team that improves and innovates every day to be better than yesterday, with excellence and customer satisfaction in mind, and safety as the cornerstone of everything!
NLMK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact NLMK's procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to NLMK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and NLMK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of NLMK. NLMK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.