Planning Responsible - Clabecq
Is metallurgy a dusty, old-fashioned environment? Not at all! The steel industry is reinventing itself! Steel is everywhere. Join the adventure and discover modern practices and technological facilities that are well worth the diversions. The NLMK Group is one of the biggest players in the steel industry and one of the most efficient in the world. We are present in 7 countries and have 20 production sites. And we're not stopping there! We know why we exist. We believe in our strategy. We are driven by strong values. The only thing missing is you. Make a big impact and shape the future of a carbon-neutral steel industry with us!
For our Clabecq site, we are looking for a
The responsible planner draws up and maintains the slab purchasing strategy, ensuring that slabs are available to supply production while optimising costs. He/she organises and monitors the day-to-day activities of the slab planning team (1 to 2 people).
- Ensures slab supplies and monitors stock levels;
- Supervises the allocation of slabs to orders, optimising material consumption for customer orders;
- Organises the slab supply chain on the basis of the updated budget, forecast and production schedule;
- Implements and maintains a decision-making tool to monitor the slab replenishment strategy and central stock levels;
- Supervises the transport of slabs to the site.
- Monitors the department's KPIs and defines improvement projects.
- Leads one or more projects linked to the digitalisation of the planning department.
- You have at least a bachelor's degree (logistics, sales, data, etc.) or equivalent experience.
- In addition, you have at least 3 years' supply chain experience in an industrial environment
- You have a good command of written and spoken French and English
- You are IT-oriented (data management)
- You are assertive, resourceful and a good communicator
- You are organised, structured and rigorous
- You are also solution- and customer-oriented
- You have the ability or potential to manage a small team
French - English
Do you want to be part of a team where everyone has their say? Do you want to work in a fast-moving environment with plenty of opportunities for career development? You can make a difference and have your voice heard at NLMK Europe!
This is a unique opportunity to start, develop and grow in one of the world's most successful steel companies. NLMK's success is based on the strength of a team with family values and a strong international presence. A team that improves and innovates every day to be better than yesterday. Excellence, customer satisfaction and safety are our key drivers.