Methods Maintenance Manager
Metallurgy, a dusty, old-fashioned environment? Not at all! The steel industry is reinventing itself! Steel is everywhere. Join the adventure and discover modern practices and technological facilities that are well worth the detour. The NLMK Group is a major player in the steel industry, and one of the most successful in the world. We are present in 7 countries and have 20 production sites. And we're not stopping there! We know why we exist. We believe in our strategy. We are driven by strong values. The only thing missing is you. Make a big impact and shape the future of a carbon-neutral steel industry with us!
As Maintenance Method Manager, you report to the Hot Strip Mill Maintenance Manager and you coordinate the maintenance method team (4). You guarantee compliance with the maintenance process in collaboration with engineers and foremen.
- Defines and enforces maintenance standards (maintenance plan, checklists, KPIs, operating procedures, etc.).
- Supports your team in developing and monitoring KPIs.
- Carry out weekly planning of maintenance operations.
- Determines the criticality level of production line equipment.
- Participates in improving equipment and work procedures.
- Participates in continuous improvement projects (6S, LOTO, etc.).
- Participates in the improvement of SAP.
- Tracks production losses and develops plans to eliminate/reduce them in collaboration with experts.
- Industrial or civil engineer.
- At least 10 years of professional experience.
- Operational and team management experience.
- Maintenance experience.
- Experience in industrial sector and SAP are a plus.
- Written and spoken English: B1 minimum.
- Dialogue skills: listening and communication skills.
- Sense of organization and priorities.
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Adaptability to changes and unforeseen situations.
- Ability to question oneself and take responsibility.
Do you want to be part of shaping the future of green, carbon-free steel? Do you want to be part of a team where everyone has a say? Do you want to join a fast-moving environment with many opportunities for career development?
You can make the difference and make your voice heard at NLMK Europe! Create your opportunity to start, grow and develop in one of the world's most successful steel companies. NLMK's success is based on the strength of a team with family values and a strong international presence. A team that improves and innovates every day to be better than yesterday, with excellence and customer satisfaction in mind, and safety as the cornerstone of everything!
NLMK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact NLMK's procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to NLMK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and NLMK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of NLMK. NLMK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.